I HAVE A DREAM

I have a dream
A dream to pursue the future with ease
This dream is as simple as a smile on a little child's face
 This dream will linger in the history of your minds.

 I have a dream
This dream is like a trumpet that will set the youths on the street of freedom;
 Irrespective of your political, tribal and religious background,
 This dream will find you.
This dream will penetrate through the corridors of time.

 I have a dream This dream will unite the nation without blemish.
 This dream is for the rich,poor,young and old.
 This dream is for those who are prisoners of hope.
This dream is for those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

 I have a dream
This dream will spearhead the rectification of poverty;
 This dream is like a dead clock which reads twice a day.
This dream is dedicated to you and only you... Nelson Mandela..
 Sincerely; Joseph keteku

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome